Essential oils have excellent medicinal applications that have been overlooked by the majority. They can be of help with the treatment of ailments and diseases and have other possible applications. Many companies that produce these oils have gained positive feedback and popularity, such as a San Francisco based manufacturer called Revive.
Essential Oils Made by Revive
Essential oils are made from the natural oil extracts of plants and trees. It is done with a process called distillation, either by steam or water. Parts of plants are included in this method would be the plant root, stem, leaves, flowers, and even the barks. Revive preserves a finite source of these plants that has the properties necessary in oil-production.
Revive Essential Oils manufactures their products without the addition of synthetics, fillers, or additional fragrances. People have admired their top quality oil extracts contributing to positive Revive review feedback and optimistic remarks. Revive Essential oils are wildcrafted or organically created from plants with biological healing factors.
Benefits of Revive Essential Oils
Essential oils are described to be therapeutic, accompanied by fragrances natural from their sources. The plants used by Revive in their oil production are searched from different parts of the world because of their unique properties. These potent oils come in blends to help people with a variety of health conditions:
- Sleeping disorders
- Stomach Problems
- Head tension
- Neck tension
- Body Pain
Proper Use of Essential Oils
- Aromatic Use
Aromatherapy induced by essential oil extracts such as lavender could cure and help with health conditions like sleeping disorders. In order to accomplish this:
- Pop-open a bottle and smell the scent directly.
- Add oil extract drops to a cotton ball and leave beside your pillow or close to your sleeping quarters.
- Use dryer balls or sheets and include with the drying phase of your laundry.
- Add drops of the oil to a water bottle spray and expel around areas of desire.
- Skin and Health Care
Essential oils are widely used as ingredients to be incorporated with DIY or commercial skincare products. Therefore, it is important to check which oil could be directly applied to skin, hair, and scalp surfaces. Identify which essential oils are compatible with carrier oils.
- Carrier Oils – Oils that are necessary for mixtures with essential oils in creating DIY Skincare projects.
- Coconut Oil
- Jojoba oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Olive Oil
- Argan Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Black Seed Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Sensitivity Patch Test – To check which oil is good for topical use, apply a drop of essential oil to your wrist. Leave for 24 hours of exposure. Check for skin irritations and unwanted reactions.
- Method for Mixing Essential Oils and Carrier Oils
- Skin Care Products – Mix essential oils such as frankincense and geranium to body lotions and face creams
- Hair Application – Create your hair conditioner with the combination of rosemary essential oil and coconut oil.
- Body Wash – Mix your own body wash with lavender and peppermint with milk and bath salts. Apply the finished mixture to your bathwater, or use while soaking yourself in a bathtub.
- Internal Consumption
You can internally digest essential oils by different means. Not every essential oil is cleared for internal use. Choose to be safe and check which ones are good for ingestion.
- Use one or two drops of essential oils directly into your mouth.
- Mix essential oils with your drinks and beverages.
- Swallow capsules containing essential oil ingredients.
- Herbs and recipe ingredients could use oregano and basil essential oils.
- Lemon Essential Oil can be mixed with a glass of water to create a detoxifying drink.
- Beverages like tea can be mixed with a drop of peppermint essential oil.
The company Revive is a known manufacturer of therapeutic essential oils that are wildcrafted or organically made. They preserve their own source of plants, which are used in their oil-production line. Their essential oil products, having medicinal applications, do not use synthetics, fillers, and fragrances. All these factors contribute to positive consumer reviews about their essential oil products.