On similar day, under similar conditions, 245 years ago, a group of people believed in the concept of Freedom, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of the Press, and the Right to Assemble, that they put aside their political differences, and by unanimous vote, they put their names to the original Declaration of Independence of 1776. In 2012 (245 years later), it is time to again unanimously “Reaffirm our Declaration of Independence”, and to again move forward as a united United States of America, warts, bruises and all.
We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all people are created equal; that they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among people, deriving their just power from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new form of government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing it’s powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence indeed will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes. Accordingly all experience have shown that people are more disposed to suffer while evils are insufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
Those words are beautiful, and will never be forgotten, but in the process of obtaining a unanimous vote, the Founders of the United States accepted the unacceptable.
- Slavery was allowed to continue for another 89 years. The country suffered in 1776 when the country signed the Declaration of Independence that did not include all people (Native Americans and Slaves). Slavery ended in 1865.
- The sin of separation of our society based on the color of a person’s skin was allowed to continue for another 192 years. In 1968, people were prohibited from restricting where people could live because of their race, color, religion, or national origin.
- Today, 245 years later, enforcement of the agreed upon Federal, State, and Local is done based on race, religion, national original, immigration states, and political affiliation. When one group of people is allowed to practice civil disobedience while another group of people is not allowed to practice civil disobedience we are no longer one United States, but in fact two (or more) groups of people living within the same country.
We the People of the United States, by unanimous vote, reaffirm our Declaration of Independence 245 years later. We reaffirm by unanimous vote, not by a simple majority of 50%, not by a 60% filibuster, not even by a ¾ vote of all states, but a 100% vote by all states. We will not hold ourselves to a lower standard than the original founders set for themselves. If a unanimous vote of all 50 states cannot be obtained, the United States will be disbanded and we become 50 independent nations.
In the Founders of the United States were able to obtain a unanimous vote in 1776, we can obtain a unanimous vote today.
1776 – WHEN in the Course of Human Events it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth the separate & equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.
2021 – Just as we declared our reasons for our desire for Independence in 1776, we again need to declare our reasons for our desire for Independence in 2021.
A long train of abuses, wrongful and/or illegal encroachment of liberties, infringement of the rights of citizens – from a system that is designed to reduce the people and take away their free rights. A government that rules with absolute power and exercises that power in an especially cruel and oppressive way. It is the right of the people and the duty of the people to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.
1776 – It was colonies who felt this way against the abuses of King George.
2021 – It is the Citizens of the United States who feel this way against that abuses of a government of Career Politicians, at the Federal, State, and Local levels, who have forgotten that it is their job to represent the People of the United States and not foreign governments or special interest groups who fill their back pockets.
1776 – The history of the present king of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries & usurpations, all having a direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states.
Some of the crimes of King George are of King George alone, but a lot of these crimes we see being repeated today. The following crimes were committed by both England and the United States, and must be included. Those that do not know the past are condemned to repeat it.
Taking the original charges out of the original Declaration of Independence, does not mean that they did not happen.
- He has incited treasonable insurrections of our fellow-citizens, with the allurements of forfeiture & confiscation of our property.
- He has waged cruel war against human nature itself, violating it’s most sacred rights of life and liberty in the persons of a distant people who never offended him, captivating & carrying them into slavery in another hemisphere, or to incur miserable death in their transportation thither. This piratical warfare, the opprobrium, shameful conduct of INFIDEL Powers, is the warfare of the CHRISTIAN king of Great Britain. Determined to keep open a market where MEN, WOMEN, and CHILDREN should be bought & sold, he has prostituted his negative for suppressing every legislative attempt to prohibit or to restrain this execrable commerce. And that this assemblage of horrors might want no fact of distinguished die, he is now exciting those very people to rise in arms among us, and to purchase that liberty of which he has deprived them, by murdering the people on whom he also obtruded them: thus paying off former crimes committed against the LIBERTIES of one people, with crimes which he urges them to commit against the LIVES of another.
- HE gave false promises of Slave freedom with no intention of fulfilling those promises.
The Declaration of Independence of 2021
After 245 years, the leaders of the United States of American have forgotten the original sins that King George did against the American Colonies and are now repeating these sins. CONGRESS, in all capital letters, refers to any elected official, Federal, State, or Local:
- 2021 CONGRESS adds amendments to laws that have nothing to do with the original intention of the law. They do this for political power, and personal gain of wealth.
- 2021 CONGRESS holds bills hostage and declares as random money for their personal approved causes that would not pass into law under their own merit.
- 2021 CONGRESS holds American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands in a non-equal state to the rest of the United States. These 5 areas should either be made into US states, with all of the rights of any other state, or they should become their own independent countries.
- 2021 CONGRESS holds the citizens of Washington, DC hostage by allowing citizens to take up residence in the Washington, DC, an area which was not originally intended to have citizens. Since all three land boundaries are connected with Maryland, Washington, DC should be joined with Maryland, and Washington, DC will be considered a city of Maryland. Maryland’s representatives will be adjusted accordingly. If Maryland abuses the citizens of Washington, DC or the Federal Government, Washington, DC will return to an independent area that will never be allowed to become a state or part of another state.
- 2021 CONGRESS threatens the United States Supreme Court and the Citizens of the United States with PACKING THE COURTS if the United States Supreme Court Refuses to rule as CONGRESS believes the United States Supreme Court should rule. CONGRESS is disrupting the balance of power provided by the Supreme Court by acting as dictators over the Supreme Court, threatening their jobs, threatening their livelihood, and threatening their freedom to do their job.
- 2021 CONGRESS has made citizens dependent on CONGRESS for their livelihood and their basic needs thereby threatening their independence in voting.
- 2021 CONGRESS has created a long term standing army, that has been in place for more than 6 months after the original incident that required their emergency deployment.
- 2021 CONGRESS has now ordered this standing active army to be dispatched to all 50 states in the name of an undeclared war. If Congress is dispatching the US Army to all 50 states, then CONGRESS is declaring war on all 50 states without the consent of the people.
- 2021 CONGRESS has given power that is reserved to the United States to the United Nations and the World Health Organization. The Citizens do not vote for their representative at the United Nations. The Citizens do not vote for their representative to the World Health Organization.
- 2021 CONGRESS has restricted freedom to Religion, Assemble, and even to earn a learning independent of the government in the name of Health and Safety. The rights of the citizens were taken away, in some cases unilaterally, by state Governors or Mayors of cities, with no requirement that Congress approves.
- 2021 CONGRESS took away the freedoms of the citizens with no end date. Even when end dates were stipulated, the original unilateral person who originally took away the freedoms had unilateral power to extend the loss of Freedoms.
- 2021 CONGRESS pays companies to take away the Freedom of Speech of Citizens who disagree with CONGRESS, through tax advantages and protection against future court cases. If the current President of the United States does not even have his Freedom of Speech protected, than how would a regular citizen expect that their Freedom of Speech is protected.
- 2021 CONGRESS takes away the rights of one group of citizens in order to give rights to another group of citizens. CONGRESS has passed laws that require schools and business to allow people of one gender to walk around completely naked, private parts showing, in front of minors. This includes allowing one gender to sleep in the same bedroom as another gender on school trips, camps, and even college dorms, with no ability to object.
- 2021 CONGRESS does view the right to assemble and the right to protest equally among different groups of citizens. If a group agrees with CONGRESS they are given the right to protest and the right to assmble. If a group disagrees with CONGRESS, they are not given the right to protest and they are not given the right to assemble.
- 2021 CONGRESS has different standards for law enforcement depending on the political views of the people involved. Capitol Police Officers are protected from murder charges, reckless endangerment charges (leaving a loaded gun in a public bathroom during a period of Civil Unrest where children were present), and tampering with evidence charges (discarding a weapon that used in a murder that was being investigated). Local police officers do not get that protection.
- 2021 CONGRESS has activated a long term standing army at the US Capitol without a formal declaration of war from CONGRESS.
- 2021 CONGRESS has dispatched this long term standing army to all 50 States without a formal declaration of war with all 50 States.
- 2021 CONGRESS has declared war with the Citizens of the United States without signing a formal Declaration of War with the Citizens of the United States.
- 2021 CONGRESS has declared that anybody who did not vote for CONGRESS is an enemy of CONGRESS. The US CONGRESS has declared war on any citizen who did not vote for CONGRESS.
- 2021 CONGRESS is depriving Citizens of a Speedy Trial by Jury by selecting choosing who to punish and who not punish based on political affiliation, when all other actions are the same.
- 2021 CONGRESS is depriving Citizens of their protection from cruel and unusual punishment by selectively enforcing laws based on Political Affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS is depriving Citizens of their protections by purposely changing the evidence in a case for political reasons. CONGRESS did this by calling a US Flag Pole that has a US Flag attached to it, a javelin. Nobody, except the person who wrote the charges, would even say a US Flag pole was a javelin.
- 2021 CONGRESS funds violence by paying for the bail of people charged with crimes that voted for CONGRESS, and denying bail to citizens who did not vote for CONGRESS.
- 2021 CONGRESS rules with an iron fist when CONGRESS was subject to a protest, while at the same time, told the Police to Stand Down, when communities of private citizens where subject to protests.
- 2021 CONGRESS picks and chooses which laws to enforce and which laws to ignored based on either the political beliefs of the people involved in the crime, or for political gain.
- 2021 CONGRESS threatened to take away the license of doctors for practicing medicine with drugs that had been approved by the FDA for over 50 years in order to forward their own political agenda.
- 2021 CONGRESS has allowed federal agencies to become politicized including the CIA, FDA, NIH, and CDC. The leaders of these agencies should no longer be political appointments by the President, but they should be elected by the people.
- 2021 CONGRESS allowed children and young adults to be threatened with a loss of education if they do not agree to take the COVID vaccine, even if the person already had COVID and had known heart conditions.
- 2021 CONGRESS has abdicated government here by declaring us out of his protection and waging war against us. When riots happen in the citizens of our cities, the police and military are told to “stand down”.
- 2021 CONGRESS turned a blind eye while cities were plundered, looted, burnt, and citizens attacked.
- 2021 CONGRESS has opened our borders to allow foreign enemies to move across the boarder uncontrolled.
CONGRESS is politically biased to a level that CONGRESS no longer represents the people.
- 2021 CONGRESS provides generous tax advantages to Big Tech companies while at the same time allowing Big Tech to silence political opposition to CONGRESS, and political affiliation in general.
- 2021 CONGRESS changes who will be charged with a crime and how they will be charged with a crime based on their political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS allows companies to hire and fire people based on their political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS supports Freedom of Speech based on political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS supports Freedom of the Press based on political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS supports the Right to Assemble based on political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS supports Freedom of Religion (or the choice not to follow a religion) based on political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS supports the Right to bear arms based on political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS supports “no cruel or unusual punishment” based on political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS supports a speedy trial by jury of your peers, based on political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS supports not trying the same person more than once for the same crime based on political affiliation.
- 2021 CONGRESS supports when and how to protect citizens based on political affiliation or if protecting citizens is a political advantage or disadvantage.
1776 – A prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant is unfit to be the ruler of a free people who mean to be free. “Future ages will scarcely believe that the hardiness of one man adventured, within the short compass of twelve years only, to lay a foundation so broad and so undisguised for tyranny over a people fostered and fixed in principles of freedom.” (originally taken out of the Declaration of Independence 1776)
2021 – It has been 12 years since President Obama was first elected to be President of the United States. “Future ages will scarcely believe that the hardiness of one man adventured, within the short compass of twelve years only, to lay a foundation so broad and so undisguised for tyranny over a people fostered and fixed in principles of freedom.”
It was wrong for those words to have been taken out of the Original Declaration of Independence of 1776, because they remind us about how much can change in only 12 years. For a nation that has sworn to live and die for Freedom, to accept the removal of Freedom of Speech of a President of the United States, in previous generations, would have been unheard of.
We cry out to our leaders and our leaders ignore us. It is not just a Democrat issue, and it is not just a Republican issue. It happens on both sides.
Career politicians have forgotten who they are supposed to represent. Never again.
The Citizens of the United States, unanimously reaffirm our Declaration of Independence as a reminder that if we cannot be united unanimously in our desire to be a free country, then we will cease to be a country.
Don’t worry, you are still free to take advantage of your Grande Vegas casino bonuses.