TruVision bills itself as a health and weight loss supplement to electrify your metabolism and feel more energized. TruVision is actually a two-pill system that consists of two separate kinds of weight loss capsules. One is called TruFIX and the other is called TruControl.
As stated earlier, TruVision consists of two separate pills, each with a unique ingredient lists. TruCONTROL capsules use natural extracts, vitamins and minerals while the TruFIX capsules use proprietary “blood chemistry blend” of minerals and extracts. Here is a breakdown of ingredients for both capsules:
- Green Tea Extract– Green tea extracts contain flavonoids and natural caffeine that are said to be a boon to metabolic rate.
- Cocoa Powder– It is said that cocoa powder extract can be beneficial for weight loss by acting as an appetite suppressant.
- KinetiQ– This interesting ingredient is actually a patented form of bitter orange extract. Bitter orange extract has been linked to modest weight loss and contains the chemical synephrine which is included in other weight loss products.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract– The chlorogenic acids in green coffee beans that haven’t been roasted are believed by some to aid in weight loss.
- Raspberry Ketones– This ingredient helps to break down fat cells and provides adiponectin which is a hormone that is linked to metabolic functions.
- Cinnamon Bark Extract – Cinnamon bark extract has a positive effect on blood glucose levels which could lead to weight loss.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid– This is the ingredient that gives credibility to the claim that TruVision can benefit every part of your body. That is because Alpha lipoic acid is both water and fat soluble which means it has an effect on almost every cell in the human body. As far as its ability to help reduce weight, it mainly works to lower blood sugar levels.
TruVision Pros and Cons
- It may actually boost your metabolism. This, of course, will make it easier to lose weight and get the most from your workout efforts.
- While the product is not billed as a natural supplement, many of its ingredients are in fact, naturally sourced.
- The product is made by a company, TruVision LLC, that has not been accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- TruVision does not come very cheap. It is a bit on the pricier side when it comes to diet pills.
- There have been reviews from users of TruVision that it had no effect on them.
How to Take TruVision?
TruVision works as a two-pill system wherein one capsule complements the effects of the other. The way the user is recommended to take TruVision is by ingesting one TruFIX and one TruCONTROL capsule twice a day.
What TruVision Reviewers Say
The TruVision reviews are evenly mixed. On one site, 37% of the 56 reviews are 1-star reviews while 34% are 5-star reviews; 2, 3 and 4 star reviews rounding out the other 29%. Here are a few examples of the mixed reviews:
“There was a noticeable decrease in my appetite. I still ate but some of my cravings for sweets and snacks kind of just disappeared” –Hanna L.
“After I had my third child, energy to work out didn’t come to me as naturally as before. The main thing that TruVision has done for me is return that energy from before.” –Kelly P.
“While I was taking TruVision, I didn’t lose weight. In fact, I gained about three pounds.” –David E.
“I felt no difference. I don’t think it had any effect on me.” –Carl T.
“It made my heart beat like crazy. My heart rate increased when I would take it and it gave me a headache too.” –Jason P.
When reading reviews for any product it is always important to consider that not everyone’s body will respond to certain stimuli in the same way. Not everyone will use the TruVision system in its intended way and not everyone is as committed to weight loss as you might be.
Where to Buy TruVision?
TruVision can be purchased from a variety of different outlets. TruVision LLC has an official website where TruVision and all of their other products (of which there are many) can be purchased from the company directly. They make their products available in several different countries as well.
If you do not choose to buy TruVision from their official website, there are a number of third-party retail sites that carry the product as well. These include some of the most popular retailers but if you do buy TruVision through them, the prices can vary.
If you’re looking for a more casual daily nutrient supplement, you might want to consider Balance of Nature.
TruVision is a weight loss product that hinges on the same crux as every other weight loss product: individual commitment. In the end, it is really up to the user to produce their target weight loss results. TruVision may assist you, but it still requires some effort from the user.
TruVision appears to be generally safe but there are some health concerns. Bitter orange extract which contains synephrine for example may increase your heart rate or raise your blood pressure which has even been noted in some reviews. Most users seem to be able to use TruVision and experience no side-effects but you should always talk to your doctor before trying any diet or weight loss supplement.