Are you looking for a method to improve your relationships? Or for creative cooking ideas for dinner? Check out the following for cannabis-infused recipes for dinner.
The Salad Starter: Double-Seeded Vinaigrette
Learn how to make a “Double-Seeded Vinaigrette” that is so easy to prepare and versatile enough to add to your favorite greens. This recipe will make about a cup of vinaigrette.
- 1 chopped and a small shallot
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp of hemp seeds
- 1 tsp of agave nectar
- 1 tbsp of lightly toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup of cannabis oil
- ½ cup of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
- Slowly add in and whisk the oil.
- Put the finished product in a jar to store. Do not forget to shake before serving.
Remember that a salad is only as good as its ingredients! Prepare this vinaigrette and make your salad even more awesome.
Main Dish: Chicken with Cannabis oil infused Pasta
- Two thinly sliced chicken breasts
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of flour
- Marinara sauce
- 1 lb pasta
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp of canna-infused olive oil
- ½ cup of salt
- One piece of egg stirred
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- Brine the chicken a few hours before dinner.
- Combine the sugar and salt with the cold water, and then stir. When dissolved, add the chicken. For at least 30 minutes, cover and refrigerate it.
- Take the chicken out the brine. Dry it with a paper towel.
- Assemble the egg wash, flour, and breadcrumbs. Dip the chicken in the flour, and then in the egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil.
- Fry the chicken and bring to golden brown. Place on paper towels.
- Spread marinara sauce at a rectangular pan, and then place the chicken breasts. Cover with sauce and with parmesan cheese.
- You can now bake for 25 minutes or until the meat’s inner temperature is at 165˚F.
- Cook your pasta while baking the chicken.
- Remove chicken from oven and serve over the pasta.
Dessert is Special: Peppermint White Chocolate Brownies
Now for the sweet treat, let’s make it special with a little twist! This baked goodie is a classic favorite that will make your night.
- 2 packs of 20-ounce brownie mix
- 1 8-ounce cream cheese
- ¼ cup of regular butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of peppermint candy, chopped
- 1½ cups of white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- ¼ cup of softened cannabutter
- Preheat your oven at 340 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13-inch rectangular pan. Set it aside.
- Combine the two packs of brownie mixes. Follow the directions.
- Add in the white chocolate chips.
- Bake yourbrownies following the instructions.
- Let them cool before cutting.
- Combine the cannabutter, cream cheese, vanilla and regular butter in a bowl. Beat it using an electric mixer before adding in the sugar. Continue beating the ingredients until fluffy.
- Add in and beat the powdered sugar.
- Cut the brownies and add frosting to each of them.For the final touch, sprinkle each with crushed peppermint.
Notes: Know the exact type of the cannabis ingredients you’re using to calculate the serving strength. You might want to avoid edibles if you’re a first-time cannabis user.
Lilly Myers is a freelance content writer and social worker at Beverly Hills Speech Therapy. She has just recently received Master’s in Medical Sciences. Besides her occupancy she tries to find a spare time for volunteering and helping the people with disorders.