OmegaXL is a joint health supplement made from a special blend of ingredients. It is a product of several years of research in joint and bone health. This product has an active ingredient sourced from green-lipped mussel and contains well over thirty fatty acids that are known to be beneficial.
Great HealthWorks are the manufacturers of this product and it is their belief that every buyer will experience more vitality and less joint pain after the use of Omega XL.
What does Omega XL claim to do?
It has been suggested that each human being has more or less 360 joints in the body, hence all of us have a duty to look after our joints the best way we can. Omega XL many health benefits to our joints that should be relatable to the regular person.
Omega XL might be worth considering for anyone who is experiencing joint pain as a result of inflammation as this is what it is designed to tackle specifically.
How Omega XL Works?
Omega XL is formulated from about 30 fatty acids. Fatty acids are known to be very important to the overall human health. Other ingredients in this product have been supposedly sourced from sustainably farmed Green-Lipped Mussels and then made into small, easy to swallow, soft-gel caps that have been described as safe and potent.
Using OmegaXL may help you to return to doing everything else that arthritis joint pain has prevented you from doing over the years.
Omega XL Ingredients and Composition
According to the manufacturer, this product contains Perna Canaliculus proprietary oil extract, Natural monounsaturated olive oil, and Vitamin E. However, we don’t know the exact proportions in which they are blended.
We examine the ingredients below:
- Perna Canaliculus: This is also called the Green Lipped Mussel Oil Extract. It is believed to contain about 92 fatty acids that might work well in easing the pains that come from swelling of the joints as well as improvement of stiffness and mobilty. For this product, it is also believed that the proteins from this ingredient have been removed so even people that are allergic to seafood can use Omega XL.
- Olive Oil: It has been established that virgin olive oil is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties and could be beneficial to anyone experiencing joint pain.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant is believed to be able to slow the proliferation of osteoarthritis by reducing oxidative stress and swelling of the joint.
Omega XL Pros & Cons:
- This product might be able to help alleviate all of your joint pains
- Ingredients are sourced from only natural origins
- The gel capsules are small and soft making it easy to swallow by anyone.
- Might be able to improve your joint mobility and function
- The proportion of each of the ingredient is not known precisely.
- Looks like it may be a little more costly than other alternatives.
- Omega XL is only available online.
- It appears there is not enough information as to how exactly does the product work.
Is Omega XL Worth a Try?
Maybe or maybe not but what we know for a fact is that the only way to prove the effectiveness or otherwise of a product is to try it out. For some of us, we have taken up so many information on arthritis and how well it can go on to hinder our daily plans if it is not checked in time, maybe it is just time for you to try out Omega XL, perhaps it could help you where other options have failed.
Interestingly, there is an introductory offer of ‘buy one get one free’ for every new buyer of the product. For an initial order on the manufacturer’s website, you will get two bottles of 60 Soft Gel Tablets for $49.95. However, this offer is based on the buyer signing up for monthly auto-shipment which will allow the company to send you one bottle of 60 tablets month after month.
After which, one bottle of this product will be priced at $62.40. And the product comes with a 90-day money back guarantee. It looks like the producers are putting all of their weight behind the product. However, the refund does not cover for handling and shipping expenses which is ordinarily valued at $9.95.
Bottom Line: Is Omega XL Right For You?
Considering the source of the ingredients (Green lipped mussels from New Zealand) used in producing Omega XL, it has been suggested that it might be safe and free of pollutants. It is believed not to have a fishy aftertaste and as such should be comfortable for almost everyone, including those with fish allergies.
We are all different from each other, as a result, what works for one person may not necessarily work for another. While it has been established that Omega XL is completely natural and devoid of any artificial synthesis, we still believe that it is proper to speak to a healthcare professional to determine if it would be right for you to use with your current medication.
If you continue to be hindered by painful and swollen joints, then you shouldn’t complain more because there are options, of which using Omega XL is one. While there are no clinical studies to back up the claims of this product, it may well appear that it works given the many positive reviews on the internet. It is organic, not quite expensive and has a relatively good return policy in case you are not satisfied.
What’s more? If you don’t feel absolutely sure however, we recommend that you look away and check up other products that that has been formulated to ease joint pains, perhaps, those could work for you.