OmegaXL is a joint health supplement made from a blend of ingredients. The special blend includes an active ingredient sourced from green-lipped mussels and contains well over thirty fatty acids.
Great Health Works are the manufacturers and believe that every buyer will experience more vitality and less joint pain after the use of Omega XL.
What Does Omega XL Claim to do?
There are about 360 joints in the body, and over time, your joints will wear out. Omega XL might be worth considering for anyone who is experiencing joint pain as a result of inflammation as this is what it is designed to tackle specifically.
How Does Omega XL Work?
Omega XL is formulated from about 30 fatty acids. Fatty acids are known to be very important to the overall human health. Other ingredients in this product have been supposedly sourced from sustainably farmed Green-Lipped Mussels and then made into small, easy to swallow, soft-gel caps.
Using OmegaXL may help you to return to doing everything that arthritis joint pain has prevented you from doing over the years.
Omega XL Ingredients and Composition
According to the manufacturer, this product contains perna canaliculus proprietary oil extract, natural monounsaturated olive oil, and vitamin E.
We examine the ingredients below:
- Perna Canaliculus: This is also called the Green Lipped Mussel Oil Extract. It is believed to contain about 92 fatty acids that might work well in easing the pains that come from swelling of the joints as well as improvement of stiffness and mobilty. The proteins from this ingredient have been removed so people allergic to seafood can use Omega XL.
- Olive Oil: It has been established that virgin olive oil is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties and could be beneficial to anyone experiencing joint pain.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant is believed to be able to slow the proliferation of osteoarthritis by reducing oxidative stress and swelling of the joint.
Omega XL Pros & Cons:
- This product might be able to help alleviate all of your joint pains
- Ingredients are sourced from only natural origins
- The gel capsules are small and soft making it easy to swallow by anyone.
- Might be able to improve your joint mobility and function
- The proportion of each of the ingredient is not known precisely.
- Looks like it may be a little more costly than other alternatives.
- Omega XL is only available online.
- Not much information as to how the product works.
Bottom Line: Is Omega XL Right For You?
Considering the source of the ingredients (Green lipped mussels from New Zealand) used in producing Omega XL, it has been suggested that it might be safe and free of pollutants. It is believed not to have a fishy aftertaste and as such should be comfortable for almost everyone, including those with fish allergies.
We are all different from each other, as a result, what works for one person may not necessarily work for another. While it has been established that Omega XL is completely natural and without any artificial synthesis, speak to a healthcare professional to determine if it would be right for you to use with your current medication.
If you continue to be hindered by painful and swollen joints, then you might consider Omega XL. While there are no clinical studies to back up the claims of this product, there are some positive reviews.