Eyebrows come in every form of shape and size; some are thick while others are thin. No matter the shape or size, your eyebrow is a crucial trait which helps to define the appearance of your face. So, it is best to highlight and keep it perfect in a way to harmonize your face and make it look better. For many women maintaining the eyebrows involves hair removal, but there are some who have very thin eyebrows. Yes, of course, eye makeup can help a great deal, but in this fast-paced life often people cannot even spare about 5 minutes for themselves to apply some make-up. Modern procedures now allow you to avoid smudged makeup and thin eyebrows, thanks to eyebrow tattoos.
What is an Eyebrow Tattoo?
This is a form of beauty treatment which, since its initiation, has helped countless people to bear well-trimmed and manicured eyebrows according to their choice as long as they desire. Yes, of course, nothing will be permanent, its effect, however, will last for some years. The eyebrow tattoo treatment in fact which was creating buzz amid celebrities some time ago is now being adopted by the common masses as well. It is a semi-permanent technique which will offer people relief against exhaustion of money and unwanted visits for the maintenance the eyebrows. A technician, specialist or a professional tattoo artist will apply the color of a semi-permanent nature on the skin’s topmost layer. With a highly stylized vibrating needle, the expert will slip it in as well as out on the skin, causing the color or pigmentation effect. There are different methods by which one can do this process which gives the client has the flexibility to pick one of them that suits their needs and budget.
Eyebrow Tattoo Candidates
Although there are different means to get Candid eyebrows, an eyebrow tattoo is one of the most widely used. Eyebrow tattoos are an effective cosmetic tool used for giving semi-permanent tattoos both to men and women. Some unique candidates who may consider this treatment and reap its perks include those whose hair growth is scarce because of chemotherapy sessions, skin disease or old age. However, it is on a case by case basis.
People who over-pluck the hair from their brows due to which they cannot experience further growth can opt for an eyebrow tattoo. Besides women who have pigmentation marks or scars on the region of the eyebrow and do not have any hair growth can try eyebrow tattoo which will give them a better appeal. Last but not the least people having broader gaps amid the two eyebrows can also try this method for better size and shape.
Eyebrow Tattoo Methods
Eyebrow tattoos can be done through various methods namely,
- Hair Stroke-First and foremost is the hair stroke method where hair strand tattoos will be added on the area to attain a natural effect. Next is a reliable method which is chosen by those who needs a dramatic effect. Finally comes the tattooing technique where shades are used to offer a fuller and denser result.
- Soft Hair Stroke-This is perfect for people having no or very little hair. Fine hairline strokes will be made to replicate the natural hairs.
- Powdery Filled Technique-It includes thickening of areas or filling in of areas which already have hair using a dark or soft color that varies in transparency. Contrary to making hairline strokes right from scratch for covering thin or bald areas, this technique is suitable for people who need enhancement or wants a proper shape.
- Feather Technique-It is a combination of the hair stroke technique and shading which features strokes closer to each other making a beautiful shaded dimensional look.
- Ombre Technique-This involves the use of two brow shades, one lighter compared to the other. The Ombre technique is natural looking and is the latest craze. The term “Ombre” originated from a French word which means shading or shaded. It is darker towards the roots via the mid-shaft and gets lighter to the ends. In the case of eyebrows, the opposite will be true. The thinner part of an eyebrow will be the lightest, and this will get darker towards the end.
Amid the different facial features that need semi-permanent makeup, it is the eyebrow tattooing method which is the most comprehensive and are popular, yet it includes various methods and techniques. Such methods over the years have, and each comes with its distinct application, healed outcome, and benefits. Thus, as a client, you require to ensure in having a consultation with a top cosmetic specialist who can guide you in deciding which will best work for your facial features and personal needs. Being highly experienced and trained in all the different eyebrow tattoo techniques and methods the professionals can help you make an informed decision.
Benefits That You Cannot Miss
Eyebrow tattoos are a possible cosmetic solution for people who have experienced excessive skin damage due to traumatic skin burns or accidents. This technique offers excellent advantages to its takers, of which a highly popular one includes the addition of definition and shape to the eyes. Eyebrows that are well shaped will work wonders in adding to the appeal of a person. Experts are of the opinion that it will also help in making the eyes appear more prominent. This technique has succeeded in giving cancer and alopecia patients who have experienced excessive hair follicle loss on the eyebrows with the perfect beauty solution. Dense eyebrow tattoos will also help to hide the marks of pigmentation and scars surrounding the area of the eyebrows. The eyebrow tattoo treatment tends to last for about 3-5 years devoid of any changes; there is no risk that it will wash away or smudge. What most people are not aware of is that this techniques’ relieving means will offer freedom against the use of cosmetics that are chemical laden to improve the eyebrow shape. Also, those who are allergic to cosmetics generally have a cause to revel as they can stay safe against the unwanted utilization of chemicals on the eyebrows.
Eyebrow Tattoo After Care
When it comes to the longevity and results of an eyebrow tattoo, this will primarily rest on how a person takes care of their eyebrows at the time of the healing technique and beyond. Every client’s skin will respond differently both concerning the healing time and the total number of sessions needed to attain the color retention and desired results. Take a look at the day to day caring regime,
Day 1-Gently pat the eyebrows dry with a clean tissue to remove excess fluid buildup and to prevent excessive crusting and scabbing. This should be done every one to two hours.
Day 2-14-Cleanse the eyebrows twice daily using a mild non-abrasive soap. Use the post care balm three to four times daily, applying a thin layer. Your artist should recommend or provide an after-care balm that allows the wound to breath. Do NOT overuse the ointment. This minimizes itchiness and scab formation.
- Do not use Retin-A, glycolic acids, peroxide or Neosporin.
- Do not scrub or pick the eyebrows.
- Do not expose the area to sun or any kind of tanning. Wear hats if you are in the sun.
- Avoid swimming, facials, and saunas.
- Avoid heavy sweating as a result of exercise for the first 3-5 days.
- Do not apply makeup on the eyebrows or apply any tinting.
The eyebrow tattoo indeed is a known trick to create the illusion of well-shaped and full brows. In fact, there are a lot of people who yearn for beautifully shaped eyebrows which complements their other features. Some people are born with full beautiful brows which can be groomed and shaped easily to provide them with a look that they desire. On the other hand, there are some who have brows which are thin, just absent or have missing spots. For people who wish to have beautiful, fuller brows can get an eyebrow tattoo done through a specialist. But do not take any hasty decisions here. Before getting an eyebrow tattoo done, it is vital on your part to consult a professional.
Though tattoos these days do fade and are removable, it can be quite expensive in correcting poorly done eyebrows. While looking for an artist, always search for someone who has prior experience. Consult a client for their opinion with regards to their experience and if they had satisfactory results enquire the name of that professional through whom they had done it. However, if you do not come across anyone who does eyebrow tattoo then ensure to pick one based on their portfolio. It will give you an idea regarding their work experience and also at the same time provide you insights as to what you may desire. An authentic and good artist will always have a portfolio, and thus will not get offended if you wish to see it. In fact, they will show it to you with pride.