Ecotourism lovers: if you’ve never thought of visiting Tanzania, think again! This East African country not only boasts tall mountains and deep lakes, but also beautiful landscapes with a huge variety of flora and fauna. According to a Xinhua report, Tanzania is stepping up its efforts to promote tourism and showcase the country’s natural forests to tourists from across the world. And the best way to explore the diversified natural beauty of this beautiful country is to book cheap flights to Dar es Salaam via Cruxton.
Tanzania has 12 natural reserves, apart from 16 national parks that house a vast variety of flora and fauna. The gateway to all these parks is the country’s international airport at Dar es Salaam. Here are six more reasons why you should consider a trip:
- Located in the quiet bay off the Indian Ocean coast, Dar es Salaam is an enormous business centre in East Africa. The city boasts a bustling harbour, which serves several neighbouring countries.
- Several islands, like Mbudya and Bongoyo, offer wonderful opportunities for snorkelling and other water sports. One can also enjoy a meal of fresh caught fish and other marine food here.
- The Ngorongoro crater, sometimes also called Africa’s Garden of Eden, is a 12-mile wide ecosystem, created by a massive collapse of land after a volcanic eruption. Located near Arusha, in the north of Tanzania, it is one of the world’s most unchanged wildlife sanctuaries.
- Another attraction in Tanzania is Africa’s largest wildlife reserve, the 48,000 square kilometres Selous Game Reserve. Home to Tanzania’s indigenous wildlife, the reserve is home to lions, leopards, elephants, buffalos and the black rhino, among other wild and wonderful creatures.
- The Serengeti, a conservation area for elephants, offers an eco safari for luxury holidaymakers to the country.
- Zanzibar is an archipelago of islands, full of white sand beaches and remarkable coral reefs that is deal for nature lovers. A perfect place to relax after climbing Mount Kilimanjaro or an exhilarating safari, Zanzibar is known for its palaces and spice plantations.
Dar es Salaam, the main airport and city has over 120 km of coastline and several uninhabited islands, along with beautiful beaches that are a boon for nature lovers who love to sit back and relax or stroll along the shore. The city is very well connected to the rest of the world and regular flights operate to and from it. So, get ready to book yourself on business class flights to Dar es Salaam and explore Tanzania’s beauty.